Friday, April 2, 2010

Nut Butter Snacks



Ingredients:


• One regular-sized jar of nut butter (I used ½ jar almond butter and ½ jar walnut butter)

• 5-10 oz of chopped organic nuts (I used cashew)

• Handful of organic sesame seeds and/or chia seeds

• Handful of organic shredded coconut

• Dash of vanilla extract

• One full brick (room temperature) of KerryGold butter

Optional ingredients:

• Organic coconut flour for better binding

• Organic coconut butter

• Stevia






Blend the above in a bowl thoroughly, then spoon out into little “balls” onto wax paper on a plate or tray. Refrigerate for a good hour, or until these firm up.


Review: I think these taste like cookie batter. My sister says they only taste like cookie batter in "crazy land". My standards are probably lower since I don't actually eat cookies, but I think these are delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment